TAKE US BACK: SEATTLE EDITION
While we're down here in Houston, simmering in this warm 101 degree weather, we can't help but think of one thing - take us back to Seattle!!! PLEASE! Take us back to the 50 degree breeze, take us back to the colorful market, take us back to the delicious pastries and meals, and take us back to the smooth smooth whiskey.
Our four day stay in Seattle was nothing short of the perfect, caffeine fueled, girls trip! We visited Pikes Place Market, I mean is it even a trip to Seattle if you don't? we could have simply spent all our four days in there but instead we opted for half a day with a few breaks to the gorgeous pier and the Space Needle in between. The next few days were spent in and out of quaint bookstores, coffee shops, eating 7 meals a day, and deciding to walk those hills to our destination instead of ubering and immediately regretting it. So call us Dorothy and just ship us back to the Emerald City!
Here's a list of some of our go to's in the city:
- Radiator Whiskey - located in Pike's. It's whiskey, it's meat, it's heaven.
- The Elliott Bay Book Company - This is the most entertaining book store we've visited thus far.
- Capitol Hill - A wonderful part of the city packed with the liveliest bars, enticing eateries, and shops.
- General Porpoise Doughnuts - Just the most charming doughnut spot ever.
- Biscuit Bitch - Big. Ass. Biscuits, bitch.
- Storyville Coffee - Also inside Pikes, we suggest going during sunset for that breath taking lighting!
Bree & Mel